Global Caravan’s Tribal Bellydance ®
Teacher Training Online, Level Two
with Paulette Rees-Denis
in session — four weeks, in your inbox every Saturday!
My desire is to guide you to be a successful dancer, teacher,
This course includes:
*Four weeks of instruction with the Intermediate Level One steps
* Weekly PDFs with instructions, journaling prompts, MP3 meditations and discussions
* More steps to you expanding Teachers Training Manual
* Time to review your own GCDT tribal repertoire, and develop your teaching skills while adding new moves
* Continuing discussions of business skills and dance class growth
* Participation in discussions about Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® artistry
* We have a private Facebook page for lively questions and answers
* You will need to make short videotapes weekly to send to me, along with writing assignments.
* You must participate in these discussions and making videos weekly! Have access to video camera and computer for downloads and uploads is necessary. This is important and required, so I suggest you mark your calendars for study time daily and weekly!
*You will be given an assessment type test, by Paulette, including both written and visual, by sending a video, at the end of the course.
And be Certified in Teacher Training Level Two!
Are you ready to move up to the next level and join our growing Global Teaching Team?
- Add on to your teaching skills from Level One
- Make soul connections with GCTB dancers around the globe
- Further develop your teaching format, with class structuring, curriculum, business applications
- Journal with ideas, dance dreams, personal development, questions, meditations and share with each other
- Teach new steps and combinations
- Watch and learn with each other to critique your personal dance technique and how to work with students in critiquing and developing their dance
- Continue drum rhythm study and zil patterns
- Understand music interpretation with slower and faster moves
- Add to your body awareness, building strength and stamina, and continue of warm-up exercises
- Drill, review, talk, share, laugh, write, work it out, experimentation, and so much more!
- Plus more pages to insert into your Teacher Training Manual!
$689.00, with a $150.00 deposit to hold your space…
If you are already certified and want to join in to review and get all the downloads,
your fee is only $149.00…
Pre-requisite: Must be certified in Collective Soul Levels One and Two, and Teacher Training Level One!
There are no reviews yet.