I love to be inspired by others. to see, read, experience something that they contribute to our crazy life and world. I am continuously inspired and inpressed by Chris Guillebeau and his blog, his travels, and his take on how to live your life anyway that you want, with non-conformity and unconventionality and passion. To be authentic. I have always stuck by these ideas, knowing that I can make my life what I want and need it to be. At the same time, trying to serve a purpose and bring happiness and joy to those around me.
My dance world has fulfilled this. I love my dance, and I love to teach, to share this profoundness with others, and to help them make their lives full of meaning, passion, friendship, art, and love.
Chris’s two big questions:
1. What do you want out of life?
2. What can you offer that noone else can?
Fellow bloggers, please link to the manifesto here at this page:
A Few Things You’ll Learn in the Report
- The Two Most Important Questions in the Universe
- Why Ruling and Changing the World are Interrelated
- The Clear Alternative to Being Unremarkably Average
- True Stories from Zen Habits, Kiva, Randy Pausch, and more
- The Most Important Work We Can Do
- Life Lessons from My Singapore Airlines flight to Tokyo