Hello my dancing desiring women who are rocking this life!
Today is the early discount registration deadline for Tribal Grooves Teacher Training in Portland this October!
I’ve been writing to you about this new dance and fitness program–Tribal Grooves™– over the past few months and have been so excited as the first three rounds of women have been certified as teachers for Level One and are starting their own classes. Such enthusiasm and over-the-moon excitement from around the globe!
***Tribal Grooves™ Teacher Training in Portland, OR
Saturday, October 8th, 2016!
Early bird discount! Register and pay by August 16th…
save $60 if you register now!!!
What I keep hearing from these now-certified teachers is,
“We’ve been waiting for this type of dance and program! Women will love this!”
“..the dance is accessible to lots of bodies with lots of ability levels.”
“The format of the Tribal Grooves™ classes and the philosophy behind the classes are the biggest takeaways for me. You’ve made it relatively easy by doing all the hard work for us and providing virtually everything we need to make our classes successful. I love, love, love the idea that every woman can do this class! And I am specifically targeting the non-dancer in my classes.”
“The philosophy is amazing! It fits right in with my personal desire to bring movement with intention to all women. It’s the sense of connection with the world and with each other. We, as teachers, give our students permission to move their bodies in this beautiful tribal dance. We take them on a journey through the class and give them a safe space to dance.”
“The dance is SO MUCH FUN!!! The hour goes by so fast because you are constantly moving and flowing from one part of the class to another. The choreos are also fun, energetic and very feminine!”
“Although I’ve been belly dancing for 7 years, I have only had little exposure to Tribal bellydance due to no teachers being close by. I was a bit nervous about making the investment to come to Portland for the first Tribal Grooves certification. Partly because of my lack of experience and partly because I didn’t have a studio and I didn’t teach regularly. As I read the class description, the philosophy behind the class resonated with me on such a deep level that I knew I had to be a part of this! I’m so glad I followed my heart! Paulette provides everything you need to be successful in teaching Tribal Grooves! It makes it easy to get started. The format of the training takes you from beginning to end of several sessions and the structure and ideas are easy to follow. I feel confident that I am ready to teach classes!”
I am so thrilled with their responses, and with the classes I’ve been teaching for three years, the dance ideas and the reasons I’ve created this dance and this program for you.
Are you ready to step into this new part of your dance career? Plus learn dance and business skills to be a fun and successful teacher?
Tribal Grooves ™ is an exciting new dance form of Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® to activate your body, mind, and spirit! We move with non-stop, high-powered blood pumping moves combined with sweetly sensual and slow circular, feminine patterns using body isolations with some improvisation, lead and follow, and choreographed dances. Dancing with worldly exotic, stimulating music and contemporary tunes will raise the energy and momentum and get your groove on!
***Tribal Grooves Teacher Training in Portland, OR
Saturday, October 8th, 2016, 11am-5 pm
at Znama Dance Studio in SE Pdx–so easy!
Early bird discount! Register and pay by TODAY, Tuesday, August 16th…
save $60 if you register now!!!
**Deadline to register is September 25th!**
Come the the great city of Portland, dance all day, and maybe spend an extra day touring the gorge, the wine region, and just this fabulous city! Let me know if you need a list of hotels or restaurants… You will fly into PDX airport… super easy to get around!
As certified Tribal Grooves ™ teachers, you get
- a years worth of the ongoing training and certification materials
- the logos to use on your website and advertising
- marketing materials and wordage to help build your classes
- new music ideas you can use with the choreographies throughout the year
- monthly updates with new choreographies and videos to keep adding to your repertoire of workouts and dances
- you will be included in our Tribal Grooves ™ directory
- we have our own private network of teachers to connect and talk with about your dance and your classes
Best teachers are inspired teachers!
And that is what we want you to be!
This is meant to inspire all of you, the teachers and the students. We want you to have fun teaching and creating and inspiring yours, and to help you build your business too. As creative entrepreneurs and dancers, we want you to be successful and have a blast dancing too! And stay fit and healthy and love what you do. Woo hoo…
- The one-day six-hour certification course for our first group is only $349.00, including your yearly membership for the first year. PLUS Early registration discount if paid in full by August 16th, 2016, of $289.00!
- After the first year, there are yearly membership dues to maintain your certification after your initial course, of $120 for the year (equivalent to just $10 a month). And you can kick it up to Level Two!
- You receive monthly updates, new choreographies and videos, music lists, warmup videos, our specially designed templates to use for your advertising, and connection with the other instructors via our private page!
- There are additional levels of Certification yearly as well. This may be in person with our trained Master Teachers or virtual, since we are a global entity!
- We have a wholesale and retail product line of our fabulous T-shirts that you will be able to sell to your students! Other products may be forthcoming.
- You need to be familiar with my Tribal Technique DVDs #1 -#4 before beginning the course ( available for download on my website).
- And you have the possibility of becoming a Tribal Grooves Teacher Trainer too. How awesome is that?
I want you to experience all the years, the love, the inspiration, the rewards that I have received from teaching and dancing, feeling so good in my body, and as a strong, healthy, and vibrant woman!
And make your business thrive with momentum. prosperity, and excitement about moving our bodies in such a fun and loving way!
With so much love here for you!
Email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions! And do come join us!